A position has become available for a client manager to join our dynamic team. It is a full time position with study support if relevant.
We are looking for someone to take ownership of a client portfolio within an existing team. The individual will report directly to the Associate Director who will provide support where necessary.
The role will involve managing a client portfolio and all associated responsibilities, including client relations and communications. The following skills are required; preparation of statutory accounts, monthly management accounts, VAT returns and personal tax returns. The individual will also be responsible for managing and training junior staff and overseeing bookkeeping duties performed by junior staff.
The successful candidate will have a number of years of practice experience. They will be newly qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience. They will be a team player with good communication skills. Prior experience of managing client relationships is not essential, this can be developed in the role.
As a practice, we are committed to a digital future, embracing technology and focusing on the service we provide to our clients. The firm is a Xero Platinum Partner and also uses other cloud based softwares such Futrli, Xavier, Receipt Bank and Senta. We believe this has contributed to the firms significant growth in recent years and we aim to continue to grow the firm in the future.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career, establish a client portfolio, alongside a real opportunity for career progression within the practice.
Apply in writing, with a current CV to Karl@gjassociates.co.uk
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Part Qualified/Newly Qualified/Qualified by Experience
- A minimum of 4 years practice experience
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Preparation of Statutory accounts (Essential)
- Preparation of Management accounts
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Foundation level Tax knowledge
- Good Client communication skills
- Cloud based skills and knowledge (not essential)
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Standard working hours 9 to 5pm
- Mobile: 07900695953
- Email: Karl@gjassociates.co.uk